Monday, March 16, 2015

Letter #94

Hey family!

Man, I can't believe that it took so long! (replying about Sharon and Harris getting engaged and married in June) I thought that they would get married like the next Saturday after I get home! It is all good, it gives them a lot of time to plan and have fun! I am happy for them! Man, I still remember the joke that I would get married before Sharon! I guess that won't come true, you beat me Sharon! :p ahaha 

This week was pretty cool! First, to start off we spent a day with a farmer. (He is a member in the ward.) We spent the majority of our day there and just offered our service to him for the day. So what we did was that we helped put up a long fence to hold his cows in. We put more poles in the ground, and welded (he taught me a little bit about welding), and man was it fun. Don't get me wrong, it was hard but fun! Still thinking if I want to do that or not! We will see. At the end he wanted us to fish and fix the fish he has. Can you believe I caught 5 fish! Man, did I feel cool because that is the first fish I caught in my life! You should have seen me, I was super scared to grab the fish at the beginning, but near the end it was a piece of cake! ahah  I also got super sun- burnt, the good thing is that I am getting a good tan! :) I sure do miss the Cali sun to tan in! ahaha

This week at church was pretty bad, everything that could have gone wrong did. I am really disappointed with this branch. We are still trying to help them out as much as we can, it is hard but we are trying our very best!
One thing that was sad this week was when we had to see our little "mini missionary" Hugo go home! He says that he wants to come out again with us, but for a week next time! We will see what happens! That is exciting to think about!

The picture I sent this week is next to an investigator apt. His neighbor thinks that he is the Messiah! I guess  you can tell he is a little Nutty! We have never talked with him but my companion says he is crazy and we should talk to him! haha. You will have to tell me what you think about him by the picture!

Love y'all!
Elder Andersen


No comments:

Post a Comment