Monday, February 23, 2015

Letter #91

Hey Family,
Man; these weeks seem to go by faster and faster every week! I don't like it!!!!!!! Hahaha! It needs to slow down! I am trying to enjoy my time I have left here... like nothing left, but it's going really good! I am going to be so sad to leave this! It has been the best life ever!!!!!!!!!

And; I can't believe that I am going to be 21 soon!!!!

I can't think of many things that have happened! We went to a part of our area called Palacios which is a tiny town too! It was 30 min away! I learned that we are very isolated from everything! It is crazy! Haha I am starting to fall in love with this new area! There is a young man here named Hugo! We have gotten very close so far, and he wants to come on a "Mini Mission" with us for a week! I am super excited for that! We have everything in common the only difference is that he is Hispanic! Haha.

One thing that I have been thinking about a lot is future jobs! I don't know why, but it has been bothering me for a while! I am going to need a lot of help when I get home! 

One cool thing is that I got a knife belt last week! I will have to take a picture next week and send it to y'all! It is super sweet! Dad; you will be jealous!

Oh, and this week I got to translate for the Branch. Oh man, it is hard!!!!!!! I guess God has blessed me with the "gift of tongues" but not the ability to translate! Haha! 
We made a meal calendar for this week, and now the members all want to feed us, so I am excited about that!:) They all ask me what I want to eat, and oh man do I love Hispanic food!

I cant think of anything else! But I love y'all!
Here is the funny picture of the week! 
Man I love Texans!

Love, 
Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment