Monday, July 14, 2014

Letter #59

Hey Family,
This week was really good. It made up the bad times of last week! As you can see in the photo Daniela decided to get baptized too! We went to her house Monday night with Hermano Diaz (the fellowship-er) And we talked about blessings we get from baptisms.  Hermano Diaz bore his testimony, and told his conversion story and it was everything that she needed to hear. The spirit was so strong and we told her this is your answer! Then she told us "I want to get baptized!" Man the spirit was so strong! It was the coolest experience ever! I knew the Lord wanted her to get baptized and we just did what the Lord told us and it was what she needed!
The Baptism was amazing even though most of the people there were just friends of the Cano Family from other Wards. Barely any one from our Ward came, but it was still really good! The spirit was so strong and at the end when everyone was congratulating them on the baptism. It really hit me and I saw the family crying because everyone was just so happy for the decision they made!!! I was fortunate enough to be able to baptize the parents, and then I confirmed the Mother. It was a good experience for me, and then after the Sacrament Meeting the next day a lot of people went and talked to them. They are receiving some help there too! :) By the way... Am I looking any darker in the picture? The sun is getting pretty bad, but luckily we have the car for now.

Today we found out who is leaving, and my companion is being transferred... It is a sad day because we get along so well, and now its coming to an end! This will be my 5th transfer in this area! I will be going on 7 months in this ward soon. Like Melissa said in one of her last letters, there must be something I am not getting out of this ward! haha It is crazy to think that I am getting a new companion, I really hope it is someone cool, and someone I can get along with :) I found out my comp from the M.T.C. is leaving his area so I hope he comes to me! :) That would be sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my time here goes by fast and faster. I feel like I am counting down the days when I come home! It is going toooo fast! It needs to slow down! I feels like all the days go by faster, all missionaries say that your last year fly's, and now I believe them!!! ahaha
Love y'all!
Elder Andersen


No comments:

Post a Comment